AGENT CONTACT INFO
Buying or selling real estate is a process that requires the right resources to help you make informed decisions toward a successful real estate transaction. These resources include the ability to search for homes, get school and community reports, and basic real estate information to help you understand the entire process.
I am a husband to Tawny and a father of two boys, Wilson and Ben.
I am active in my community through many avenues:
- Ex-Officio with the Sanford Area Chamber of Commerce, Chair of the Policy Committee.
- Rotarian with the Rotary Club of Jonesboro and Past President (2004-2005).
- Board member with Habitat for Humanity of the Sanford Area.
- Lee County Housing Chair for the BRAC RTF (Ft. Bragg Relocations).
- Awarded Best Real Estate Agent of Lee County in 2003 by the Sanford Herald.
- Member of First Baptist Church of Sanford, Sunday School President and RA Director.
I also have a BA in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. I understand and appreciate the inherent stress related to buying and selling a home. My skills are to make the transaction less difficult and more harmonious. I do this with outstanding marketing and exceptional customer service.
If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in Sanford, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.
Thank you for visiting my website - please consider it as your online source for local real estate information, and return often for the latest property listing updates.